Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WFMW - Scrolling Blogroll Boxes

I've had my scrolling blogroll boxes on my right sidebar for a while now, and I just love 'em! Wanna make some for your very own?

In Blogger, add an HTML gadget to your sidebar and add the following:


< style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: 5px; OVERFLOW-Y: scroll; WIDTH: 175px; DISPLAY: block; HEIGHT: 300px; OVERFLOW: auto; BORDER-TOP: 5px; BORDER-RIGHT: 5px">


< href="http://sellcrazysomeplaceelse.blogspot.com/">Sell Crazy Someplace Else < /a >
< /div >



Take out the spaces in between the greater than and less than signs. (I just had to do that to get the code to show up on my screen).

Feel free to work around with the different measurements and alignments to find something that works for you!

This post is for the Works for Me Wednesdays blog carnival at We Are THAT Family.

6 comments:

ME! said...

You just put that code in any html gadget box? Does it automatically make your list scroll. I so don't understand this higher coding stuff. ugh.

I would change the section that has your blog name in it? Or is that the link part to your blog on the list? I am still a little confused.

Thanks for sharing!

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

Hi - I love your blog name and tagline. So true for me, too! :)

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Damn lady...that would have been good a while back with the blogroll when it was on the sidebar. Remember that monster?

Io said...

You people are too techo savy for me. I'm still amazed I managed to start a basic blog with the tools blogger gave me!

the Babychaser: said...

Your scrolling blogrolls rock. And I've decided it's too scary for me to try.

MAJ Bryen said...

Thank you for the HTML code. I have to figure out how to use it in wordpress, which different that blogspot and not as user friendly