Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Kreativ!

I just got the Kreativ Blogger award from ma chere Clare of The Pitter-Patter. Thank you very much!

The Rules:
1) Thank the person who gave you this award.
2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4) Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6) Link to your nominees' blogs.
7) Leave them a comment letting them know they've been nominated.
The Things:
1) I eat sandwiches and Reese's cups in circles -- all the way around the edges, then I eat the middles.
2) A song on the radio that I heard when I was 5 scared me off of listening to the radio for the next 7 years. It was "Muskrat Love" by The Captain & Tenille.
3) I totally beat John Dear's 5 and 6 year old nephews at Disney DDR. I told the family I was keeping my amateur status for the Olympics.
4) I have become an utter Gleek.
5) My shoe obsession: ballet flats.
6) I have six articles of hockey memoribilia in my office (two bobbleheads, one clapper, two posters, one wristband).
7) I'm working towards keeping kosher and have cut out pork and am now working to cut out shellfish.
My Nominees:

3 comments:

Io said...

Okay, number 2 is HILARIOUS.

Quiet Dreams said...

Thank you! I tend to sit on these for a while, but I am working on getting better at that. In fact, tomorrow I'm posting two that I got a few months ago and am just now getting around to! I'll try to get to this one sooner! :)

Searching for Serenity said...

I'm a Gleek too. (Love that, btw)