Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Undeleted!!

For whatever reason, Blogger deleted my blog for a few days, but it is now back up.  Yay!!

Now, go do this -- read Mel's instructions on how to back up your blog and do it now!  I didn't have anything saved and was trying to cope with the loss of everything I've written over the past five years.  Please do this.
___________________________

I am fine.  Very nauseated and on Zofran, but fine.

JD is fine.  Exhausted from having to take care of most things now, but fine.

LM is fine.  Still struggling with giving up the binky, but fine.

Back to our originally scheduled programming in a bit...

2 comments:

Io said...

Scary! I better go back my blog up! Glad you're back on - I wonder why they deleted it. Also glad you're fine, if not great!

Jessica White said...

Yikes! I back my blog up every time I do some changes.

We haven't even attempted taking away a pacifier. I think at Christmas we'll do everyone at once. Although, Ave is really the only one who HAS to have it.

Glad you're doing ok and hanging in there.