Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tasks (Updated!)

G-D put me on this earth to complete a certain number of things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

I'm pretty sure that the above will be my motto for the next few weeks. What follows is lists, lists and more lists. (Of course, all of the below is so that I don't drive myself crazy in the 2WW. We went in for dIUI 2.1 and 2.2 on Thursday and Friday last. I don't want to get my hopes up. I don't want to plan anything. I don't even want to think about it. Except I do.)

The List of Lists
1) JD's Birthday List
2) Holiday List
3) Chez Jendeis List
4) Clean the House List (an offshoot of the Chez Jendeis List)

JD's Birthday List
-Get JD a birthday present!! (His birthday is on Saturday).
-Figure out plans for JD's birthday
-Call hot air balloon company and make an appointment (if not Saturday, push to October).

Holiday List (Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur)
-Use up freezer food to make room for holiday food
-Buy groceries for holidays
-Start cooking for holidays

Chez Jendeis List
-Find tax stuff and send to accountant NOW
-Clean the house!!
-Make grooming appointment for The Boy
-Make yearly physical appointment for The Boy
-Pay bills
-Go to bank to deal with expiring CDs
-Move monthly mortgage savings to car payment
-Buy china cabinet
-Buy forks
-Buy new pillows
-Update 101/1001 list by eliminating tasks that will not/can not be completed and replacing them with tasks that can be completed

Clean the House List
-Put dishes in dishwasher
-Clear off my bathroom counter
-Clean bathrooms
-Have JD clear off his bathroom counter
-Laundry
-Pick up dry cleaning
-Have JD empty his suitcase
-Find new cleaning service
-Clean off coffee table and bring to Mom & Dad's
-Put rubber discs on sofa legs
-Organize front closet
-Put plastic drawers in front closet

7 comments:

annacyclopedia said...

Hope you can alternate between completing tasks and crossing things off your list with stretches of restful fun as you wait. I'm quietly hoping for you and sending you lovely pregnant-getting wishes.

Anonymous said...

Jeepers, girl...I wish I was half as organized. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

I am SUPER impressed with your organization...good luck getting it done and having some fun, too. :)

HereWeGoAJen said...

Making the list is half the work! So take a break. ;)

AwkwardMoments said...

I admire your organization skills so much!

quadmom said...

Wow nice list! I hope you get a bunc of it taken care of and that it helps distract you somewhat during the 2WW. Sending you fertile thoughts!!

Deanna: Infertile Momma said...

Not sure how I came across your blog but your lists caught my eye. I love it!!! I have my own list fetish but yours give me something to aspire to. LOL!