Friday, February 19, 2010

This Might Be Real

Thanks to all those who checked in on me yesterday.  I got pulled into a meeting at work and when I was at home, got wrapped up in "Cradle of Persia" (this computer game that I play that's kind of like Bejeweled, only awesome, well, awesome for me).  Anways, I didn't get to blog last night.  My 2nd beta number was:

127

Can you believe it?!?!?!  This might actually be IT.

Here's my chart.  I am above-average, as we knew all along.  (grin).


I go back in on Saturday for a 3rd beta and for an ultrasound next Thursday.

I told both my parents on Tuesday, and we told JD's mom last night.  She asked us not to tell JD's dad as he would not be able to keep this on the DL.

My mom told my sister, and I'm a little peeved about that, since hello, it's my news to tell and I specifically hadn't talked to my brother because I hadn't talked to my sister.  So my mom says, "But she got it out of me!"  And I said, "How?  Because she was on the phone with you?"  And my mom said, "Yes!"  Oh well.  As for everyone else in the family and the wider world, I'm just waiting until I feel right about it.

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! keeping it all crossed for you!

Amanda said...

Beautiful second number!!! So excited for you!!!

Yeah, some Moms just can't keep a secret.

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Freakin' fantastic!! I will continue to keep you in my thoughts. I hope this is IT!!!

N said...

Great news! Continuing to hope for you!

Michelle said...

Incredible 2nd beta!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Good news.....best of luck to you.

Michelle

HereWeGoAJen said...

That is a very beautiful chart!

Congratulations!

calliope said...

ooooh! I LOVE me a good looking chart and you has it!

Mindy said...

Fantastic!!!!! Will continue to keep everything crossed!

Jessica White said...

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! I'm SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS (if I could make this font bigger I would!). *HUGS*

Photogrl said...

Yay, yay, yay!!!

What a beautiful number!

I'm grinning like a fool for you!

R.J. said...

Eeeeek!!! So dang excited for you!!!! So awesome you get an early U/S too!

babygaga said...

Great number, this is IT :)

Trinity said...

So excited for you! I'm continuing to hope big hopes! :)

Melissa G said...

WOOO HOOO!!! 127 is a GREAT number!!!

Congrats!

Noelle said...

I am SO HAPPY to see this!!!!!!!!! That is a fantastic wonderful terrific number and this is IT!


Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLEgal said...

So excited!!!! I am so, so, so happy for you and am sending all my love and positive thoughts/energy your way.

Jem said...

"This might actually be IT." Really? No, honey, this is IT! Fer real!

I'm so happy, happy, happy for you!

I know you want to sing from the mountain tops, but I urge you to wait.

And clearly you need to specifically ask your family to keep their traps shut. Call up your sister and pretend she didn't find out from your mom.

Then don't tell anyone else until the 2nd trimester.

'Just saying.

Jem

quadmom said...

Yay!!!!! That beta is beautifully doubling! I am so freaking excited I can't stand it! =)

CONGRATS!!

Lorin said...

Wow, lady! This is wonderful!!

Carrie said...

Eeek! YAY!

'Murgdan' said...

Just grinning from ear to ear over here for you...yes, this might be THE ONE. :-)

Anonymous said...

There's an entirely good chance sister read your blog and mom's not guilty of letting the cat out of the bag :)

Paz said...

Yeah, now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!! 127! Wooo. well done.

annacyclopedia said...

I've never been happier to see a line at roughly a 45 degree angle in my life! Woooooohooooooo!!!!!

Coffeegrljapan said...

This sounds like amazing numbers and news!!

Meghan said...

Beautiful doubling there!!! So unbelievably excited for you!!! I've got everything crossed that today's number is just as good

Me said...

I'm so happy for you. I hope this is IT!

Jen said...

I so hope this is it! You've been waiting so long. Can't wait to see even higher numbers with the 3rd beta.

Clare said...

Wow yipeee! Amazing, congrats!! So so so happy for you! Great 2nd beta - we're gonna be pregnancy buddies!!

"Jay" said...

Congratulations! This is great news! I am so excited for you :)

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

WOO HOO! Great second number!!!

DrSpouse said...

That is really good news - very glad to hear it.

JJ said...

FANTASTIC!!! Yay :)

SassyCupcakes said...

I am just over the moon for you. This is so wonderful. :D