Monday, July 7, 2008

If It's Monday, There's a Meal Plan

There's a lot swirling around in my head right now; I hope to post on that soon.

Here's the meals planned for this week. John Dear will be cooking (this is the start of his "health sabbatical", two months out of work to help rehab his foot), so we're going with simple.

Monday - Chicken w/ baked potatoes and veggies
Tuesday - Whole wheat spaghetti w/ meatballs
Wednesday - Fish w/ veggies and polenta
Thursday - Beef and vegetables stir-fry
Friday - Broccoli and Shallot Frittata

This weekend, I'll be helping my sister drive down to South Carolina, where she will be doing a 2-month internship as part of her doctorate. So, no meals planned for the weekend - JD is on his own.

Goals for this week
1. Due to the aforementioned swirling, I'm not really focused enough to have specific goals for the week. Right now, my goal is to just get through this week with my sanity in tact and not eating to numb my emotions.

2. Have now checked out the Fat-Free Yoga DVD for a second time. Hope that this week I will actually do it.

5 comments:

Just Me. said...

I clicked on your blog and realised, HEY I KNOW THIS GIRL!

Yums...Chicken w/ baked potatoes and veggies sounds yummy-li-cious!

HereWeGoAJen said...

That sounds like a much better menu than I've got this week!

LJ said...

Ok, I love your list on the left. I need to do this.

Happy said...

Report back on the yoga DVD!

Meghan said...

always so impressed with your menus!

Hope the swirling dies down...