Monday, May 12, 2008

Menu Plan

Since my Dream Dinners appointment was rescheduled, I find myself having to come up with a menu for the week. Otherwise, we'll just order in all week and it'll be a huge health and financial disaster. So, here's the plan and we'll see if we stick with it.

Monday - Meatloaf w/ baked potatoes and green beans
Tuesday - Steak w/ turnip oven fries and broccoli
Wednesday - Paprika chicken with sour cream gravy w/ couscous
Thursday - Chicken and veggie stir-fry w/ jasmine rice
Friday - Spaghetti and meatballs w/ salad

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Oh, good. I haven't done my menu plan for this week yet. Now I can just steal ideas from you!

Meghan said...

Yum, sounds good. I need to get better about menu planning. I might be stealing a few of those recipes!

Antigone said...

Oh my gosh, I need to grow up. We don't plan our menu. We just grab something on the way home or have a pbj.