Friday, December 5, 2008

Virtual Shower for Antigone


Welcome to another site of the virtual shower for Antigone Lost.

Let's shower her with good wishes and gifts for Perseus' impending arrival. I hope that all of our wishes and prayers in the universe help Antigone to healthily finish her pregnancy and have a safe and happy labor and birth.
Remember also to send out good vibes to Antigone as she takes the LSAT tomorrow! I know she will do fabulous - cause she has sure rocked all of her practice exams!

2 comments:

A said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! Well done on your weightloss - that's fantasic !

I look forward to following your journey, let me know if you have any questions about IVF - We are doing it with ICSI due to the motility issues (i'll post more about that soon)

All the best :-)

Antigone said...

Thank you! This was the perfect surprise on LSAT eve. You guys are awesome.