Friday, November 16, 2007

Water, Water Everywhere

...and plenty that we should drink!


Just wanted to post today about the importance of drinking water every day, especially during this Get Healthy Challenge. Most people should aim for six to eight 8-oz. cups of water every day.

I've often thought that many people who overeat (including myself as the chieftain), are unable to tell the difference between hunger and thirst. Many times when you think that you are hungry, it is really just your body screaming for liquids! So, next time that you think you need an extra snack, try a cup of water instead. It may just be the answer for you!

This post is brought to you by the glass of water that I'm drinking right now! I was so thirsty, I can actually feel the water being absorbed!
**T-shirt by Ian Stevenson; found through Google**

1 comment:

dmarie said...

Great reminder! I need to definitely up my daily intake.