Friday, February 22, 2008

This Says It All





Still sick, but definitely better than previous days. Weather is yucky outside, but John Dear is making sure that we are well stocked with all the necessities.

Necessities
  • Milk
  • Bread
  • American cheese
  • Chicken soup
  • Gatorade
  • Coke
  • Lo Mein

Our housekeeper who usually comes on Friday mornings, has yet to arrive. I'm worried that she's stuck in the storm, but hope that she's home safe. I must get better if only so that we can have clean spoons for tea. And soup. And the Coke (because you have to stir out all the bubbles when you are using it as a nausea-fix). Thankfully, we have clean forks for the Lo Mein.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Red gatorade makes everything better.

Hope you're well enough to come out tomorrow night ;)

HereWeGoAJen said...

Ah, if you like Spider Solitaire (I like Spider Solitaire), you will also probably like jigzone.com and jigsawdoku.com. Those are my two favorite time wasters.

I hope you feel better soon.

Io said...

Boo. I am sorry you're sick.
I had no idea Lo Mein was a necessity, but it makes sense... :)