Thursday, April 2, 2009

Calendar Girl

It's all about the scheduling, round here.

April 7th: physical w/ GYN (Yay! Less than a 2-month wait; unlike my primary care doc).

April 13th: consult w/ RE specifically on dIUIs

April 17th: psych consult w/ one of Giant Fertility Clinic's social workers

In related news... I can see my jawline re-emerging from my cheek. Weight loss city, baby! I brought in breakfast from home this morning: tea with milk and sugar, fage (Greek yogurt) with fresh strawberries and chopped walnuts. My morning snack was a Luna bar. I could've done better at lunch -- had a tuna melt sub. Getting back on track though -- my afternoon snack will be a banana and a Luna bar. Woo!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all the great things happening for you! I keep reading your updates at like 3 am on my Blackberry and I can't comment very well. But know that I'm cheering for you!! :)

annacyclopedia said...

WOOOHOOOOO! Way to go, Jendeis! Sounds like you're doing awesome. And I'm so happy that you have dates for all three of those hoops you need to jump through - I always find it so helpful to finally get things scheduled.

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Yay!!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray! Both pieces of news are awesome!

~Hollie said...

Keep up the good work! Great on your timeline! Keeping you close to my mind and heart!

R.J. said...

Way to go Jendeis! Keep up the great work. Glad your timeline is creeping closer.

Tricia said...

I haven't been on in a while. Great to hear that you are getting things started. You sound great!

LJ said...

Wow, movement on all fronts! That has to feel great. I'm so excited for you.

Dagny said...

YAY for good thing!

And your breakfast description made me hungry. Glad I have yogurt in the fridge!!

xoxo

awak.e in the wor.ld said...

Awa.ke in the wo.rld has a new blog at http://becomingwhole.wordpress.com/. Explanations and updates will be forthcoming.

Meghan said...

So glad you're making progress on all fronts. I'm so excited for you

Me said...

Forward momentum feels good. Really good. Especially after feeling trapped in park for a loooong time.

Liddy said...

I am so freakin' excited for you! Wishing you the BEST!

P.S. I tagged you in my blog!
The Unfair Struggle: "It's a Sisterhood"

Jessica White said...

Sounds like you guys are moving ahead! Hopefully everything falls into place and goes perfectly!

Congrats on the weightloss too!