Just got off the phone with my nurse. It looks like we won't be able to move forward this cycle, because we've got preliminaries to get out of the way first.
- We need to schedule a consult with our doctor so that we can discuss dIUIs specifically and confirm that that's what we're doing.
- We need to schedule a consult with Giant Fertility Clinic's shrink to be cleared for going forward with donor sperm. (Asked whether we could get a letter from our therapists and was told no).
- My nurse will be sending us a big packet of info on choosing donors and how much to get and that should show up at our door in the next few days.
- I know that I haven't had a physical (gyn or otherwise) in awhile, so I'm going to try and schedule that, since I'm pretty sure that GFC will want that info updated before we move forward.
- Gained back some of the weight I had lost (gained 9 lbs, have lost 1 already), so I'm going to be trying hard to get back down to my fighting weight in the next few weeks.
I feel like we're moving forward at the very least. :)