Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Early OMG You Rock Present


Look at what came to my house yesterday!! Aren't they gorgeous?

Many, many thanks to Heather at Geek by Marriage (we must be related because I'm a geek by marriage too) for this wonderful pick-me-up, an early present for OMG You Rock Day! Not only did she send flowers, but wrote a lovely card. I cried when I read it, cause I'm a tremendous sap.

No, seriously. I cried last night when Federov lit the lamp and then again when my boys in red won the game. Much gratitude and congratulations to them on winning Game 7 and making it to the second round of the playoffs.

9 comments:

GeekByMarriage said...

I'm so happy you like them!
Yay hockey stuff! Thanks for including links so I knew what it all meant!

momofonefornow said...

I cry at the drop of a hat lately as well. Don't feel like you are alone in all of your leaky glory. :0)

Clare said...

I cry at everything too. Especially adverts featuring babies. Sob. And then I cry more because I feel completely pathetic! What's a desperate-to-be-pregnant girl to do?

AwkwardMoments said...

Those are gorgeous!

My verify word is - worthy

You are Worthy!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica White said...

They are absolutely beautiful! What a great surprise!

Shtetl Fabulous said...

Nice flowers and thanks for your comment Jen. I'll be sure to keep you posted if I land in DC.

ME! said...

OMG- I am totally Geek by Marriage too!! AHHH!! I love that term!!!!

I am just now catching up with blogs after a hiatus. Thank you for all the sweet comments and support you gave me on my last post. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

PS My husband is a HUGE Penguins fan...I think they play the Caps. next..right??? hee hee.

{{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. Funny b/c I had Heather. Do you see the circle of connection? Kidding. Lovely.