Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My New Name

I am no longer Jendeis. I am now Kills Ants With Dawn. Die, you emm effers, die!!!

They are in my office, crawling through the wall, running up and down one of the window jambs. Ugh, aaaahhh! I'm not a fan of bugs. Am now typing, pausing every 30 seconds or so to twitch in revulsion and fear of bugs crawling on me. Hoping that the residue of the dish soap that I liberally cleaned the jamb with (killing a zillion ants on the way) will deter them till the building services people come with heavy artillery.

Ants: stay outside if you want to live.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Active dry yeast kills ants too. Just open a packet and set it out somewhere along their path. They eat it, the yeast activates, and kablooey - no more ants. Highly recommended.

Jendeis said...

I like the idea of exploding ants, but this method has its drawbacks away from home. :)

HereWeGoAJen said...

Ants are my least favorite bugs, I think. There are always so many of them...

Unknown said...

cinnamon is another good ant deterent. although i would pay to see exlpoding ants.
have a great passover!

Io said...

Yech. We get ants in our office every year and I HATE them. I am so bringing some yeast in when they show up and see if they explode.

Stefanie Wolfaardt said...

Shame man, this can't be pleasant.
Good luck

Me said...

Hahahaha - you and I are so different. I used to have ants on one of my windowsills in my office. I fed them all summer long. I mean, they're just ants. :)

ME! said...

YEAH!! I love funny bug killing stories! I totally have used whatever is at my disposal...anything with a spray. I have had ants with great hair, deoderized, and sanitized....and ALL DEAD!!! :)

I wonder if the yeast works on roaches??

barrenisthenewblack said...

I HATE ants. I used to go for the hard core chemicals. Lately I just hope they don't come by as I am trying to get away from chemicals. I'll have to try the above suggestions if they don't head my warning.

I miss you too. Coffee next weekend, maybe?

battynurse said...

Oh yes, after my week with creepy crawly critters and the fact that I'm now terrified to enter my garage due to a fear of a roach falling on my head, I understand this. Hope the little buggers are gone for good soon.