Thursday, June 25, 2009
Rules for the Award:
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they have won the Honest Scrap award.
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself
I'm awarding Honest Scrap to...
Honest things about me:
1. I love my job. I get to interact with lots of people on lots of different issues. My day is always changing and I love that I get to use my education and my brain for my job.
2. My weight loss ultimate goal was to be able to buy a suit at JCrew, but my law school friends have convinced me that I should change that to Anne Klein.
3. I'm afraid that I'll never lose the weight, because I've been fat all my life and so why bother? As we read in The Little Prince, it's a viscious circle.
4. My new goal is to be happy and content. Not resigned, content. To me, content doesn't me that you abandon striving or working towards other goals, it means being happy in your own self and situation or working towards that.
5. I'm afraid that because of this miscarriage it means that we'll miscarry again.
6. I'm attracted to dorks and geeks.
7. The best problem that I have is that I have too many books to read.
8. I'm having a miscarriage and my marriage is exceedingly difficult, but I was cheered today because the library sent me a notice that the audiobook of the fourth Twilight book that I've had on hold for many moons is finally in for me.
9. I heart carbs. A lot.
10. I LOVED The Hangover.