Friday, July 13, 2007

8 Fun Facts About Jendeis

I am now answering Juggling Frog's call to bloggers who have not yet been tagged. Away we go!!


1. I totally rock all Name That Tune and trivia shows and games. Yes, I am a font of useless knowledge.

2. I have a master's degree in fifteenth-century European art history. It is not as useless as it sounds.

3. The windows in my office face south, as do those in my home.

4. I am addicted to C-SPAN, audiobooks, home improvement shows, and cooking shows.

5. I was raised with the tradition of having a cuppa tea every day at 4 PM. I still follow this tradition.

6. I almost always have a song in my head, and can't get it out unless I'm able to finish the song. Now Playing (NP): "Here It Goes Again" by O.K. Go

7. My husband and I met on E*Harmony.

8. Favorite entree at the Cheesecake Factory: Chicken Marsala with Bowties.

Following Juggling Frogs' lead, if there's anyone out there, who hasn't answered these questions, jump on the Great Meme Zamboni and do so!





BEHOLD THE GREAT MEME ZAMBONI!!

1 comment:

Juggling Frogs said...

Yay! I'm glad you did it.

3. No wonder you have such a sunny disposition.

That ice is looking very smooth!