Monday, July 2, 2007

Procrastination Diva

I was sooooo unproductive last week at work; I really must do something about that. Umm, maybe actually do your work, Jendeis? Was going to go into work this weekend to catch up, but instead slept a million hours. Not sure if I'm coming down with something, or if I'm pregnant (more on that in an upcoming entry) or if I was just really, really tired. Despite his new RoboCop/Transformer leg (again, more on that in an upcoming entry), JD thoughtfully let me sleep and took The Boy out for several walks.

To be completely cheesy, "today is a new day," so with the help of FlyLady and Ta-Da List, I've been able to accomplish a few tasks, including working up some documents and making necessary phone calls.

My desk is still loaded with paper though -- ah, the life of a lawyer. Plus, I think someone has just heated up meatloaf and the smell is wafting through the office. Mmm, meatloaf. Maybe we'll put that on the menu plan for next week.

No comments: