Wednesday, July 11, 2007

People Change

So, as I was talking about earlier, being friends with Hogan and The Cake Taker can be difficult. I have, however, some good news to report. Last weekend, JD and I met up with the Cancelling Couple and our mutual friend, Roger, and had a lovely time at Chinese dinner.

As The Boy and I were walking Roger to his car (JD's legs were acting up, again), Roger remarked that if he had met The Cake Taker now, and didn't have any of the negative history that we've had with her, he would actually like her. I'm not sure if I would go that far, but the company was pleasant.

Maybe our girl is growing up? Maybe the prospect of Chinese food wore me down? Could be both.


UPDATE: In response to your questions, there were no leftovers from dinner, so we avoided a fight there. (I'm serious about my Chinese food leftovers).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just one question: Who got to take home the leftovers?